- John Wilson, Episode 136 of Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend
- 《约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 第一季》(How to with John Wilson Season 1)(2020)
- Anne Helen Petersen, "You Own Harriet"
- 《流浪者：一部关于安东尼·波登的电影》(Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain)(2021)
- 不丧，"Depression Does Not Discriminate"——从Kate Spade和Anthony Bourdain的自杀说开去
- Anthony Bourdain, "Don't Eat Before Reading This"
- 《安东尼·波登：未知之旅》(Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown)
"If I am an advocate for anything, it is to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food. It’s a plus for everybody."
“I want to be happy,” Tony told me. “It’s a perilous, selfish, foolish enterprise, believing in such things. But I think those platonic ideals are worth pursuing, in spite of everything that I’ve learned and done and seen.” He added, “Life makes cynics of us all, especially when you travel as much as I do.”
To illustrate the point, he draws my attention to lettering tattooed on his arm. “It’s from the Greek skeptics,” he says. “The translation is ‘I am certain of nothing. I’m not even sure I’m certain of that.’ If I believe in anything, it is doubt. The root cause of all life’s problems is looking for a simple fucking answer.” It is by maintaining his integrity (a word he hates) that Bourdain has found his audience. Not that he cares. “Look,” he says. “I appreciate my fans, but I don’t feel any obligation to give them what they want or expect. I don’t feel any obligation to live up to anybody’s expectation of me.”